CREATIVE ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LEARNING
COOL School Technologies, L3C
Technologies, L3C was born when three
Instructional Technology grad students decided to make a difference in their
community with digital literacy to close the divide. COOL trains educators,
organizations, and community stakeholders looking to improve their digital
literacy skills. COOL specializes in using free and low cost web applications
as a way to bring accessibility to all users. To close the digital divide COOL School Technologies training emphasizes
self-efficacy and the promotion of 21st Century Skills.
- The ability to use judgement.
- The ability to think
- The ability to persevere and
- The ability to develop practical
- The ability to self-reflect and
understand the role of self-motivation in performance.
21st Century Skills
- Critical thinking and problem
solving: The ability to be an independent thinker and work for a solution.
- Creativity: The ability to
create and demonstrate individuality.
- Communication: The ability to
communicate effectively both written and orally.
- Collaboration: The ability to work with others.