CREATIVE ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES FOR LEARNING
COOL School Technologies, L3C
COOL School Technologies, L3C was born when three Instructional
Technology grad students decided to make a difference in their community to close the digital divide. COOL trains educators, organizations, and community stakeholders looking to improve their skills to build capacity, self-efficacy and increase performance and workplace readiness in the 21st century.
- The ability to use judgement.
- The ability to think independently.
- The ability to persevere and achieve goals.
- The ability to develop practical skills.
- The ability to self-reflect and understand the role of self-motivation in performance.
21st Century Skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving: The ability to be an independent thinker and work for a solution.
- Creativity: The ability to create and demonstrate individuality.
- Communication: The ability to communicate effectively both written and orally.
- Collaboration: The ability to work with others.